Great Nonprofits, an information resource about nonprofit charities, has included our organization as one of the 2015 Top-Rated Charities, thanks in large part to the many positive reviews from donors, patients, and more. This honor reflects our hard work and dedication to transparency and keeping our mission, Ending ME/CFS with research, our priority every day.
We look for ways to do the most effective research and then do whatever it takes to fund those research initiatives.
- Check out a video where OMF Executive Director Linda Tannenbaum gives more details about our organization.
- Check out the ME/CFS Severely Ill-BIG DATA Study that will soon be started thanks to donors providing the $1 million needed to do it.
- Check out some OMF current studies.
- Check out some OMF completed studies.
- Check out the End ME/CFS Project, which is our current research project with the aggressive goal of Ending ME/CFS and the donations needed to do it.
Thank you to all who gave us a positive review and to all who support OMF research by spreading the word and making donations