Our work at Open Medicine Foundation has been widely reported in the news. In the mainstream media, the top stories include:
- a compelling interview with Dr. Ron Davis on BBC Radio about his race to save his son (October 2015);
- a moving article on Dr. Davis, his son, and the End ME/CFS Project, in the Washington Post (October 2015);
- another powerful article, this time in Stanford Medicine (May 2016);
- an account of the Severely ill Big Data Study in the context of current events, on MedPage Today (January 2016);
- a in-depth article in Stanford’s local news magazine, Palo Alto Weekly, including this compelling video.
Science bloggers within the ME/CFS patient community have written a series of excellent and detailed accounts of the research, including:
- details of the exciting results of Dr. Robert Naviaux’s breakthrough Metabolomics and Genetics Study on Health Rising (by Cort Johnson, September 2016). See also earlier articles: May 2016, April 2016 and March 2016;
- the implications of initial findings from the Severely ill Big Data Study, presented by Dr. Davis at the 2016 Invest in ME London conference (by Simon McGrath, on #MEAction, June 2016);
- details of the Severely ill Big Data Study (by Cort Johnson on Health Rising, August 2015);
- an interview with Dr. Ron Davis and our CEO, Linda Tannenbaum, about the scope of the End ME/CFS Project (by Clark Ellis, on Phoenix Rising, May 2015).