Every gift to the Open Medicine Foundation brings us a step closer to life-changing treatments, and ultimately, to cures. In harmony with our mission, we are using these funds to do pivotal research with the most advanced technologies and the best minds in the field. We encourage you to support the Open Medicine Foundation in the manner that best suits you.
Make a secure online donation now. You can make a one-time donation or provide continuous support with a recurring monthly gift. Donors will have access to conference calls with the scientific director, invitations to consortium meetings, regular email news and other access opportunities – depending on the donation amount.
Donations can also be mailed to:
Open Medicine Foundation
29302 Laro Drive
Agoura Hills, CA, USA 91301
Or call to set up a wire transfer or make a donation over the phone at 650-242-8669.
Many employers like to support the things that are important to you, their employee. This could be an opportunity to double the impact of your gift to OMF. Ask your human resources or community relations department about this option and mail necessary forms to the address above.
Other Forms of Donations
Following are easy ways to use your estate to make a big impact. Explore these options with your personal tax adviser or call us at 650-242-8669.
- The IRA Charitable Rollover: Individuals age 70½ and older can make direct transfers totaling up to $100,000 per year to Open Medicine Foundation without having to count the transfers as income for federal income tax purposes.
- Retirement Funds or IRAs: Designate Open Medicine Foundation as a beneficiary of all or a portion of your retirement fund or IRA.
- Stock: Donate appreciated stock to maximize your gift and your tax credit.
- Bequest: Name the Open Medicine Foundation as a beneficiary in your will or trust.
- Life Insurance: Name Open Medicine Foundation as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
OMF is a 501(c)(3), Tax ID: 26-4712664.