Join OMF’s End ME / CFS Worldwide Tour
Help spread OMF’s message of hope and learn what we are
doing to unravel ME / CFS.
Linda Tannenbaum, CEO/President, is preparing for OMF’s End ME / CFS Worldwide Tour European visit. Linda will be presenting an OMF research update, encouraging our global community to take action and to be a part of the solution. Our spectacular Scientific Advisory Board, including three Nobel laureates, are determined to help unravel the mystery of ME / CFS and we all hope that a cure will be found soon.
In her presentations (with Q & A session), Linda will provide hope to patients and parents/caregivers. In addition, she has scheduled talks with government officials and physicians to raise awareness that ME / CFS is a real, serious disease validated by the United States NIH and CDC.
We encourage you to join Linda at a program nearby.
Our End ME / CFS Worldwide European Tour Schedule:
Open to the public:
- Isle of Man: May 24, 7:30pm-9pm: Host: ME Support Isle of Man
- Dublin, Republican of Ireland: May 28, 2:30pm-5pm: Host: Irish ME / CFS Association
- Newry, North Ireland: May 29, 7pm-9pm: Host: Hope 4ME & Fibro
- London, UK: June 2: Invest in ME International Conference: OMF Exhibit Table: Come and see us!
- Antwerp, Belgium: June 7, 3pm-6pm: Host: Wake Up Call Beweging
- Osloo, Norway: June 12, 5pm: Host: The Norwegian ME Association
- Bergen, Norway: June 16, TBD: The Norwegian ME Association
- Boras, Sweden: June 18, 4pm-7pm: Host: RME:Riksforgeningen For ME – Patienter, Swedish Women for ME
- Stockholm, Sweden: June 19, 5:30pm-8pm: Host: RME:Riksforgeningen For ME – Patienter
Not open to the public:
- Isle of Man: May 24: Parliament & House of Keys, Minister of Health, Medical Professionals
- Belfast, Northern Ireland: May 30: Government/Physicians: Host: Hope 4 ME & Fibro
- London, UK: May 31-June 1: Science Meeting: Host: Invest in ME International Conference
Become a sponsor of this tour, please donate.
Find information about our research.
Invite others to sign up for our newsletter.
OMF is committed to open and collaborative research. We look forward to seeing you soon to exchange hope, ideas and thoughts to conquer this terrible disease, together.