Contractor – Graphic Design – Job Description
The Graphic Design contractor is responsible for the design of marketing and fundraising materials to grow the base of philanthropic support, increase public awareness of Open Medicine Foundation, and strengthen education/awareness of ME / CFS and similar chronic complex diseases.
Reports to Director Communications & Development
Location: Telecommuting OK
Assignments (key areas will include, but not be limited to the following)
- Provides strategic insight, creative and direction on design and interactive content of OMF’s website, digital and print media.
- Support the graphic design of website based in WordPress.
- Online graphic design of OMF’s marketing materials including newsletters, blogs, and announcements.
- Design print fundraising materials as requested including the Case Statement.
- Provide support for OMF’s Youtube channel including video editing and branding.
- Help ensure OMF branding is carried throughout all design.
- Other duties as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with at least 2 years experience in graphic design work.
- Skilled in wordpress, plug ins and design elements for website.
- High energy, outgoing, team player, and a passion for OMF’s mission is essential.
- Working mastery of computer programs including: Microsoft Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Photoshop and video editing.
- Documented experience with nonprofit marketing.
- Ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
Submit your resume, availability, and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.