Our past Open Medicine Foundation newsletters and current issue can be found below. Please subscribe to receive our latest newsletter by email.
- March 2017: OMF Launches the End ME/CFS Worldwide Tour
- February 2017: Metabolomics & Genetics Study Update
- January 2017: TED Talk Brings New Awareness to ME/CFS
- December 2016: Year in Review & Looking Ahead
- December 2016: OMF’s Triple Giving Tuesday is a Success.
- October 2016: $260,000 added for ME/CFS Research.
- September 2016: Metabolomics study results take center stage.
- July 2016: Severely ill Big Data Study sample collection completed.
- May 2016: $400,000 donation, new metabolomics study started.
- Spring 2016: $350,000 donation, blood draws started, new computer program being created.
- February 2016: 2015 successes, looking forward to 2016.
- December 2015: $1.9 million raised, Severely ill Big Data Study started, personal-story fundraising.
- Summer 2015: Big donation received, study progress, new videos.
- May 2015: Severely ill Big Data Study, End ME/CFS Project goals.
- February 2015: IOM Report—new name, new criteria, call for more research.
- January 2015: OMF’s End ME/CFS Project update and more.
- October 2014: One step closer to solving ME/CFS.
- May 2014: A gift for May Awareness Month 2014.
- February 2014: Successful crowdfund goal of $150,000.